Home » Belstaff
The Belstaff Long Way Down Motorcycle jacket is "The toughest touring motorcycle jacket ever made". Belstaff has created an extremely limited edition of the Long Way Down motorcycle jackets, which are identical in every respect to the one worn by Ewan McGregor on his and Charley's Long Way Down trip. This Belstaff Long Way Down motorcycle jacket has a host of features and is effectively three motorcycle jackets in one. If you want to see how far a motorcycle jacket can really go in design check out the Long Way Down Motorcycle Jacket. Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Clothing Line. Made in Italy. British Motorcycle Gear Protecting The Café Racer in all of us.
Mens Sizes: S-XXXL
- Made from Cordura 1000 Denier
- Internal removable second jacket that is fully waterproof and windproof.
- Internal jacket with built-in CE approved armour at the shoulders and elbows.
- Four front pockets. The lower ones have two compartments, one of which has a zip closure.
- Vented openings in the sleeves, on the chest, and in the back.
- Removable sleeves.
- Buttonhole to allow the passage of a Camel back straw.
- Zip out document wallet in the back of the motorcycle jacket.
- Internal elastic gripper belt to stop the jacket riding up.
- Zip panel that can be sewn into any trouser to make it into a suit.
- Made in Itlay
« Previous | Next »
Armor | Boots
| Parts |
| Belstaff |
Size Chart | BMG
Fabrics | BMG
Garment Care | Return
Policy | British
MotorCycle Links |
British are coming!" USA Tour Schedule |
Follow Us On
If you have a site related to Motor Cycles or Motor Cycle
Clothing you may benefit from our: