Product ID: 148DavidaJohnCooperRaceSeriesHelmet
Davida Classic helmets are the worlds only authentic replicas of 1950's low dome vintage racing helmets. Individually hand made in Liverpool England. The Davida Helmet is a must to finish off your Cafe' Racer Look.
This design is an interpretation of the helmet design used by this racer,created by Davida in direct association with and approved by John Cooper. An individual racers design would change and evolve throughout their racing career and so this is an example of just one of the helmet designs he used. Davida Racing Series on our Classic Helmet does not conform to any current helmet safety standards.
Honouring the racing achievements and celebrating the spirit of the Classic Racers from around the world .
• Classic shaped fiberglass composite shell.
• Traditional cork lining for shock absorption.
• Quilted leather neck curtain lined with cotton.
• Leather interior with height adjustable webbing harness.
• Goggle Strap Retainer standard.
• Double 'D' ring retention & snaps on nylon webbing.
• Hand masked & painted in vintage color schemes.
• Davida Classic helmets are not DOT approved due to traditional design and materials.
Davida Classic Sizing
Measure your head with a cloth measuring tape held snugly around the widest portion of your head, above the ears and around the forehead. If your size falls between ranges, order the next larger size.
Small 54-58cm 21 1/4" - 22-7/8"
Medium 58-61cm 22-7/8" - 24-1/8"
Large 61-64cm 24-1/8" - 25-1/8"
Davida Classic helmets do not conform to any current helmet safety standards and are not DOT approved.