Belstaff Brookland Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket-XX-Large (45-47)-Black-Male
The Belstaff Mojave Jacket is a reproduction of the motorcycle jacket worn by Steve McQueen in the Mojave Race in the 1960's. The Mojave Motorcycle Jacket is what we are all looking for... a functional motorcycle jacket that does everything on the bike keeping you warm, dry and protector. Then when you step off the bike you look just as "Cool" as the king of "Cool" himself. Don't be surprised if young ladies stop you on the street reaching for your jacket sleeve asking " WHAT is that you are wearing" . Like we said " Does Everything "
- Wax Cotton 8 oz - Seam-sealed Miporex membrane - Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets - Quilted lining with 60 gram padding on sleeves - Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs and inside waistband - CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Detachable quilted lining with 150 gram Micro-Valtherm padding on body
- Protectors exceed the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011 by D30.
- Pocket for back protector (Protector Sold Separately) - Upper patch pockets with flaps, closed by snap buttons - Lower jet pocket, closed by coil zipper - Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows - Metal aerators under arm - Adjusting neck strap - Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps - Buckle-cover with embroidered logo
Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Collection.
Brought to you by British Motorcycle Gear Protecting The Café Racer in all of us.