Belstaff McGregor Pro Long Way Up Jacket
Belstaff's McGregor Pro was custom designed and worn by Ewan McGregor himself in the Long Way Up series. A new take on the traditional Belstaff Trialmaster, this is a serious bit of kit, and an heirloom that you will wear for years and pass on to the next generation of riders. We have limited numbers available right now!
The jacket features waterproof 12 OZ Halley Stevenson wax cotton with leather shoulder and elbow patches. The water resistance of the waxed cotton is supplemented with a fixed, seam-sealed waterproof inner membrane. The jacket's interior is glorious, with McGregor tartan lining and corduroy cuffs and collar. Vented impact armor at the shoulders and elbows is rated to CE Level 1.
- Halley Stevenson 12oz wax cotton
- Waterproof seam- sealed inner membrane
- McGregor clan tartan cotton lining
- Leather shoulder and elbow patches
- Water resistant pocket and interior rain gutter
- D3O CE Level 1 vented impact armor at elbow and shoulder included
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Vintage burnished hardware and reflective belt