Belstaff® Brooklands Mojave Jacket
- Wax Cotton 8 oz - Seam-sealed Miporex membrane - Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets - Quilted lining with 60 gram padding on sleeves - Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs and inside waistband - CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Detachable quilted lining with 150 gram Micro-Valtherm padding on body
- Protectors exceed the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011 by D30.
- Pocket for back protector (Protector Sold Separately) - Upper patch pockets with flaps, closed by snap buttons - Lower jet pocket, closed by coil zipper - Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows - Metal aerators under arm - Adjusting neck strap - Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps - Buckle-cover with embroidered logo
Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Clothing Line.
Belstaff just renamed this jacket the Brooklands Blouson—but it’s often alternately referred to as the Mojave—partially because of its resemblance to the jacket McQueen wore in the Mojave Desert Race. If you’re looking for this same short cut but not in waxed cotton, check out the Mojave leather.
Finish details like an optional belt buckle cover and spec’ing the last snap with a rubber cap—both to save the paint on your gas tank, make this a thoroughly thought out piece ready for a long lifetime of use.
Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Collection.
Brought to you by British Motorcycle Gear Protecting The Café Racer in all of us.