Belstaff® Olivers Mount -Black-Large (39-40)
The Belstaff Mojave motorcycle Jacket is a reproduction of the style motorcycle jacket worn by Steve McQueen in the Mojave Race in the 1960's. Made from Bull grain leather with Italian attention to detail this motorcycle jacket will get you to the front of any line without lane splitting.
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows - Adjusting neck strap - Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps - Embroidered logo on left sleeve - Buckle-cover with embroidered logo
- Italian Bull Grain Leather, naturally tanned, drum-dyed, thickness 1 - 1.1 mm - Cotton check lining on body - Corduroy on inside neck collar and cuffs - CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Detachable quilted lining with 120 gram on body
- Removable Protectors exceed the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011 by D30
- Pocket for back protector - Upper patch pockets with flaps, closed by snap buttons - Lower jet pockets ,closed by metal zipper - Inside facing jet pocket closed by coil zipper
Made in Italy.
Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Collection, another fine motorcycle jacket brought to you by British Motorcycle Gear.
British Motorcycle Gear Protecting The Café Racer in all of us.