Belstaff Brooklands Mojave
The Belstaff Mojave Jacket is a reproduction of the motorcycle jacket worn by Steve McQueen in the Mojave Race in the 1960's. The Mojave Motorcycle Jacket is what we are all looking for... a functional motorcycle jacket that does everything on the bike keeping you warm, dry and protector. Then when you step off the bike you look just as "Cool" as the king of "Cool" himself. Don't be surprised if young ladies stop you on the street reaching for your jacket sleeve asking " WHAT is that you are wearing" . Like we said " Does Everything "
- Wax Cotton 8 oz
- Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets -
- Quilted lining with 60 gram padding on sleeves
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs and inside waistband
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Detachable quilted lining with 150 gram Micro-Valtherm padding on body
- Protectors exceed the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011 by D30.
- Pocket for back protector (Protector Sold Separately)
- Upper patch pockets with flaps, closed by snap buttons
- Lower jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal aerators under arm
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Buckle-cover with embroidered logo
Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Clothing Line.
A classic cut with shorter length that hits at the hip gives the Belstaff Mojave Motorcycle Jacket a sporty and signature moto feel. With seam-sealed Miropex membrane, detachable quilted lining for on body Micro-Valtherm padding, and arm and shoulder protection from D30 that exceeds European CE safety standards for motorcycle protection, the Belstaff Mojave Motorcycle Jacket gives protection without adding weight. Iconic diamond quilting at the shoulders and elbows adds an interesting design detail that nods to Belstaff's industrial heritage. Metal aerators under arm. Adjusting neck strap. Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps. Logo embroidered buckle-cover gives protection too your bikes paint finish as does the last snap on the front being given a rubber coating.
Belstaff just renamed this jacket the Brooklands Blouson—but it’s often alternately referred to as the Mojave—partially because of its resemblance to the jacket McQueen wore in the Mojave Desert Race. If you’re looking for this same short cut but not in waxed cotton, check out the Mojave leather.
Finish details like an optional belt buckle cover and spec’ing the last snap with a rubber cap—both to save the paint on your gas tank, make this a thoroughly thought out piece ready for a long lifetime of use.
Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Collection.
Brought to you by British Motorcycle Gear Protecting The Cafe Racer in all of us.